Dr Adam Polkowski
- Plant engineering law
- Project development and project management law
- Construction contracts
- Real estate law
Dr Polkowski advises principals and contractors on all questions of private construction law and real estate law, both in legal proceedings and out of court. A further key area of his practice is plant engineering law in the area of renewable energy, in particular advice on onshore wind park projects. A further key practice area is the provision of advice to open corporations.
- Project advice on the planning and development of wind park projects
Further qualifications and memberships
- Lecturer at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, departments: civil engineering, resources and environmental management
- Member of Deutsch-Polnische-Juristenvereinigung e.V.
- Studied law at the University of Kiel, 2001 to 2006
- PhD thesis on a topic related to Eastern European law, Kiel and Gdansk, 2007 to 2009
- Legal clerkship in Kiel, worked at a law firm specialising in construction and architects law in Hamburg with a three-month internship at the German embassy in Moscow, 2009 to 2010
- Since 2011 Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in Hamburg and Zurich
- Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) at Kapellmann since 2016